Monday 2 November 2015

The ONLY primer you need in your life! 4/11/15

Hey there! I see you've clicked on the link to find out about the primer you need to have in your life. I've been asked loads and loads of questions about this lately so I said I'd do a blog post on it. 

I have spoke about this on the blog and snapchat a couple of times (SandS_blog get adding!) about this specific product you need in your life. FINALLY I have the secret to long lasting makeup. 

This isn't my original idea however! I originally bought it because Lauren Curtis who is an Australialien Youtuber recommended it for putting on your legs after shaving to make them super smooth. Then I began following NikkieTutorials and saw that she uses it as a primer. I decided to try it and I have never looked back! The results are clearly remarkable!


Ladies you need to buy the Nivea for Men Post Shave Balm. This is magic I swear!




There are many reasons why it works so well! 
Contains glycerine- makes your makeup stick to your face like glue!
Colourless- great for any skin tone.
Lightweight- feel heavy on the skin. 
Anti-aging- bonus!
Hydrating- gives a really fresh, radiant look! ( careful if you have oily skin, might not be the one for you!)
Cost effective- €6.49 for 100ml! 

Since I began using this I really notice a difference in the longevity of my makeup. I have normal to combination skin and it works perfectly for me. I can't promise amazing results for every skin type but definitely give it a try as it's only €6.49! :)


Do let us know if you have tried it or will try it! Just goes to show that products don't always have just one purpose!

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x

No comments:

Post a Comment