Wednesday 17 June 2015

HD brows review! 17/06/2015




Hello my pal, welcome back to Sunflowers and Sparkles. We are a little bit miserable here today because the weather has took a turn for the worse. But you have to make the best of a bad situation I suppose, so what a day to go internet shopping!!

Today's blog is something a little different. A review is something that has never been done on the blog before,  but today that will all change. As you probably saw on our Facebook page, I just got my new HD brows. I got them done with the AMAZING Kate Lewis @ Blink, Liscarroll. I don't think you could even Imagine how nervous I was, but believe me, there was absolutely no need to be. I was in the best hands with Kate and the outcome was amazing. I would recommend to anyone half thinking about getting HD brows done, just to book an appointment at BLINK.

Going into my appointment I had no idea what to expect. But wow I was happily surprised. It was such a calm atmosphere and I immediately felt so relaxed. Kate had the warmest welcome for us all and a huge smile on her face at the door. What more could you ask for?

The brows themselves didn't take too long. Kate waxed, threaded and tinted my brows to make them so so so amazing! I am sooooo in love!

Here is a pic of the before and after. Can you guess which one is which? Bet you can ;)

I know this blog was so short, I just wanted to show ye all what ye are missing out on by not booking your HD brows appointment!

A link to kates Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/blinkbykatelewis?pnref=lhc

Hope everyone is having a really fab day,
Stay Sparkling,
Tess and Edel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment